Activboard is a lot like smart board however; from the small amount of research that I conducted there seems to be more lesson plans with Activboard. Some ways that Activboard has impacted the classroom is with children who have special needs. Activboard helps with multi-sensory teaching and dyslexic children. Using these Activboards in the classroom generates a more fun atmosphere.
What I found interesting is that they have special classes for teachers. However, it cost $138 if you’re a member and $214 if you are not. In this class, you’ll discover how to develop lesson plans that make use of it and motivate students to learn. This class is for beginners; no prior knowledge of Promethean Activboards required. Terms and concepts covered include basic tools, like the magnetic pen, flip charts, menu bars, pop-up menus, and the resource library.
The Activboard includes: Videoconferencing, wide format displays, solutions for presentations, education, training, collaborative working, and distance and flexible learning.
I believe students are gaining from the use of interactive whiteboards because everything is more visual and everything is new and exciting.
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment